Please click on the sign-up box below to reserve your time in the cage. If there are any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nicole at (503) 935-6412.
Rules for the cage:
- A minimum of two players to one adult at all times while in the cage.
- A coach or board member must be present for cage use. Parents cannot take their athlete to use the cage on their own time.
- Any parent that is helping must have a current background check. If they do not, please have them go to our website lcyouthleague.com or email email@example.com to get a form.
- All players in the cage must have a helmet on.
- Please take your trash and gear with you when you leave, remember to leave the space better than you found it. It is not the next team’s job to clean up after you.
- Please turn the heater and lights off before you leave.
- Please put the key back in the lock box if you use it.
- If there are any issues with the batting cage equipment or you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org